Here are some great ideas to avoid sugar overload on Easter...for kids AND adults!
Coffee Easter Basket Add mugs or travel mugs. Teas, coffees and a Starbucks gift card. Maybe some dark chocolate espresso beans.
Wine Easter Basket A red wine, a white wine, and dark chocolate almonds. Also you can add 2 stemless wine glasses and a wine cork.
Hello Kitty Easter Basket Hello Kitty Jelly Bellies Jelly beans, Hello Kitty coloring books, Hello Kitty stuffed animal, Hello Kitty clothes. Well let's just say a Hello Kitty or Barbie Easter Basket has endless possibilities of goodies to fill up that basket!
A craft Easter Basket for a child Finger paints, crayons, coloring books, construction paper, glitter, A Mellissa and Doug art project.
Relaxing gift basket A gift card to a spa for either a mani/pedi or a massage, lotions, body wash and a loofah, can also add a bottle of wine to this as well.
- Beach Basket Instead of a basket use a towel or beach bag. Fill with sunscreen, bathing suit, cover up, sunglasses, and water bottle. If using a towel roll the toll up and put the items inside at the top of the towel.
Here are some non-candy Easter Basket fillers:
- Hair ribbons in pastel colors
- Flower or vegetable seeds so your tween can plant a summer garden
- A child's gardening book
- A kite
- A stuffed bunny
- An Easter egg kaleidoscope
- Easter stickers
- Easter-themed pens, pencils, and sharpeners
- Easter-themed notepads
- A personalized stationery set
- A new toothbrush
- A comb and brush set
- A bottle of sunscreen
- A water bottle
- A jump rope
- Sidewalk chalk
- Sidewalk paint
- A deck of cards