Christy Taylor and I, as part of our OPERATION PAYBACK, pitched in at the Sioux Falls Lions Club Pancake Days at the convention center today.
Here are 5 things I learned as we helped Land 'O' Lakes serve ice cream.
1. Blueberry Waffle, Birthday Cake, and Crunchy Caramel Pretzel are my 3 new favorite flavors.
2. People still like that old saying, "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream".
3. In Australia, people LOVE pancakes a la mode.
4. It's AMAZING how efficiently they serve large amounts of people at Pancake Days.
5. I think I figured out what's for dinner tonight! (At just $7 for all you can eat, it's a great way to take the family out to eat and give Mom a break!)