- On Air:
- Monday & Wednesday - Friday, 10am - 2pm; Sunday 6pm - 9pm
Born and raised in Western Massachusetts, Norm Anderson studied Music and German at Williams College. He then spent a year in Austria on a Fulbright Grant before attending USC, where he focused on screen-writing and directing, won a prestigious screen-writing grant from the Sloan foundation and received an MFA in film production in 1968.
Norm was bitten by the "radio bug" in the 80's and moved to Sioux Falls. He's married to a real nice gal, has two grown children that have taken every last dime he's earned and has a cute dog named "Ed." Oh - Norm is also a proud grand parent for the second time.
In his free time, Norm likes to take long walks along the banks of the Big Sioux, he enjoys bubble baths as well as cooking various traditional Bohemian recipes. Norm's favorite food is the Big Mac and his favorite cartoon is The Flintstones.
- Is the Penny Going Away? Posted in Blogs › Money
- Most Popular Car Colors Posted in Blogs › Automotive
- Remembering Commedian Dennis Wolfberg Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Top Ten Best Selling Candy Brands Posted in Blogs › Money
- Ten Year Price Check Posted in Blogs › Money
- State by State Honesty Ranking Posted in Blogs › Money