WeatherSioux Falls, SD (57104)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Tues Night
    Overcast Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy Isolated Thunderstorms
    63°Feels Like: 63° 61° 77° 56°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20% Chance of Precip: 30%
    Wind: NW 5 mph Wind: NNW 9 mph Wind: WNW mph Wind: W 8 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodaySep 1

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    3 am 64° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 92% NW 7 mph
    4 am 63° Thunderstorms 60% 93% WNW 7 mph
    5 am 63° Thunderstorms 60% 91% NW 8 mph
    6 am 62° Thunderstorms 60% 92% NW 9 mph
    7 am 62° Partly Cloudy 20% 90% WNW 8 mph
    8 am 61° Partly Cloudy 20% 91% NW 7 mph
    9 am 63° Partly Cloudy 0% 92% NW 7 mph
    10 am 64° Partly Cloudy 20% 89% NW 8 mph
    11 am 67° Partly Cloudy 20% 81% WNW 7 mph
    12 pm 70° Sunny 0% 73% WNW 8 mph
    1 pm 72° Sunny 0% 68% WNW 9 mph
    2 pm 73° Sunny 0% 64% WNW 11 mph
    3 pm 74° Sunny 0% 60% WNW 11 mph
    4 pm 75° Mostly Sunny 0% 56% WNW 11 mph
    5 pm 75° Partly Cloudy 0% 52% WNW 9 mph
    6 pm 74° Partly Cloudy 10% 54% W 9 mph
    7 pm 73° Partly Cloudy 10% 57% W 8 mph
    8 pm 71° Mostly Sunny 20% 63% W 6 mph
    9 pm 68° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 68% WSW 6 mph
    10 pm 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 71% WSW 5 mph
    11 pm 65° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 77% SW 5 mph
    12 am 64° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 80% W 5 mph
    1 am 62° Mostly Cloudy 20% 84% W 5 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Monday Sep 1 77° / 56° Mix of sun and clouds 20% 72% WNW 11 mph More details
    Tuesday Sep 2 79° / 64° Abundant sunshine 0% 67% SW 11 mph More details
    Wednesday Sep 3 85° / 73° Slight chance of a thunderstorm 30% 80% S 18 mph More details
    Thursday Sep 4 78° / 57° Mix of sun and clouds 20% 67% NW 13 mph More details
    Friday Sep 5 68° / 49° Times of sun and clouds 0% 56% NNW 11 mph More details
    Saturday Sep 6 70° / 51° Mostly sunny 20% 58% NNE 8 mph More details
    Sunday Sep 7 72° / 56° Mostly sunny 10% 68% SE 9 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report